|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 03:01 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today that the Business Recovery Center located at the NYC Business Solutions Center in New York City will close today and reopen with new operating hours starting Monday, Dec. 10.
SBA's Customer Service Representatives at the Business Recovery Center (BRC) can answer questions about the disaster loan program and help business owners in completing their applications.
The Center is opened as indicated below, until further notice:
New York County
NYC Business Solutions Center
79 John Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10038
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Those affected by the disaster may also apply for disaster loans electronically from SBA's website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/.
Additional details on the locations of Disaster Recovery Centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be returned to a recovery center or mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline to return applications for physical damage is December 31, 2012. The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Release Number: 13-120, NY 13365/13366
Contact: Jay MacKenna
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London