|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 02:55 PM EST||
MEDFORD, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- In the news release, "Lithia Motors Declares Dividend of $0.10 for Fourth Quarter 2012," issued earlier today by Lithia (NYSE: LAD), we are advised by the company that the second sentence of the first paragraph should read "Lithia will pay the dividend December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 17, 2012." rather than "Lithia will pay the dividend December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012." as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.
Lithia Motors Declares Dividend of $0.10 for Fourth Quarter 2012
MEDFORD, OR -- December 7, 2012 -- Today, Lithia (NYSE: LAD) announced that the Board of Directors has authorized a dividend of $0.10 per share for the fourth quarter of 2012. Lithia will pay the dividend December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 17, 2012. The dividend is in lieu of the dividend typically declared and paid each year in March.
Lithia Motors, Inc. is the ninth largest automotive retailer in the United States. Lithia sells 29 brands of new vehicles and all brands of used vehicles at 87 stores in 11 states. Lithia also arranges finance, warranty, and credit insurance contracts; and provides vehicle parts, maintenance, and repair services at all of its locations.
Lithia Motors on Facebook
Lithia Motors on Twitter
VP Finance and Controller
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London