|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 02:49 PM EST||
GLENVIEW, Ill., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) today approved a change in the payment and record dates of its regular cash dividend previously approved on October 26, 2012. The payment date of the dividend of $0.38 cents per share has been changed to December 31, 2012 from January 8, 2013. The record date has been changed to December 18, 2012 from December 31, 2012.
The company accelerated the payment of the dividend to allow its shareholders to benefit from the current dividend tax rate that is scheduled to expire on December 31, 2012.
Celebrating its 100-year anniversary in 2012, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 150 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. The company focuses on profitable growth and strong returns across worldwide platforms and businesses. These businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's revenues totaled $17.8 billion in 2011, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States.
SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks