|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 01:57 PM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation USA is a charitable group that supports projects across the U.S. that helps improve the lives of our children through sports. In collaboration with Mercedes-Benz USA and its dealers, they will help support the Up2Us' Coach Across America program in New Orleans, LA.
The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation and Mercedes-Benz USA will be placing 26 coaches in local communities that will help over 3,000 children through the Up2U Coach Across America program. Budget cuts in after-school programs across the country have been leaving Americas youth at risk to engage in unlawful activities. Investing in community-based coaches that will act as mentors in New Orleans is important to ensuring that our youth has access to constructive activities.
This program in New Orleans is going to be a new market for Coaches Across America and they will train and place 26 coaches in 11 local after-school programs that will benefit the New Orleans Community. These coaches will be mentors and community organizers. The communities that will be included in this program are; Marrero, Gentilly, Algiers, Gretna, Broadmoor and New Orleans East. The program is focused on presenting safe and healthy choices to youth that are forced to choose from doing drugs or join a gang.
Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans stocks new and used cars in New Orleans, LA. Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans also has Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz as well as other new and used cars in New Orleans, LA. For more valuable information about purchasing a vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans please fill out our contact form or call and speak with one of our Sales representatives at 504-456-3727 or online at www.mbofno.com.
Media Contact: Jamie Moll Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans, 504-456-3727, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher