|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 01:39 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will open The Dalglish Family Hearts and Minds Clinic at the University Health Network's Toronto General Hospital (Eaton Building, 8th floor) on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, at 3 p.m.
The Dalglish Family Hearts and Minds Clinic will be the first multidisciplinary clinic in the world devoted to adults with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome and their families. On this occasion, His Excellency will deliver remarks on the importance of and relationship between health care and giving, as well as participate in the ribbon cutting ceremony. Following the inauguration, the Governor General will tour the clinic.
About the University Health Network (UHN)
Respected worldwide for its multidisciplinary approach to complex and complicated care,
UHN comprises four institutions: Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital and Toronto Rehabilitation Institute. UHN was established in 1998 when Toronto General and Toronto Western Hospital merged to become the largest teaching and research health sciences centre in Canada, with more than 800 000 patient visits annually. For more information about UHN, visit the website at www.uhn.ca.
Due to limited space, media wishing to cover the event are asked to confirm their attendance in advance with Geoff Koehler at 416-340-4800, ext. 3417.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher