|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 11:47 AM EST||
MIAMI, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amscot Financial, a leading provider of convenient, consumer-oriented financial services, is pleased to sponsor the Annual Christmas Fair organized by the Kiwanis of Little Havana. The annual holiday event provides toys for thousands of underprivileged children in Miami-Dade County.
Since 1977, during the Christmas holidays, members of the Kiwanis Club of Little Havana have distributed more than 60,000 educational toys and over 30,000 new bicycles to children in hospitals, shelters, day care centers and migrant worker camps throughout Miami-Dade County. This year, more than 6,000 children will receive a quality toy for Christmas.
"Amscot Financial believes in 'Kids First,' and what could be better for children in Miami than the annual Christmas Festival organized by the Kiwanis of Little Havana," said Ian MacKechnie, founder and CEO of Amscot Financial. "Amscot is proud to partner with the Kiwanis of Little Havana to make so many Christmas dreams come true."
About Amscot Financial
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Amscot Financial is a leading provider of convenient, consumer-oriented financial services, including check cashing, bill payment, money transfers, cash advances and money orders through its business division, Amscot International Money Order Company. Amscot also offers the Amscot Prepaid MasterCard®, a pre-paid debit card that enables owners to make purchases from any location that accepts MasterCard. Amscot Financial currently operates more than 200 retail financial service centers throughout Florida and employs more than 2,000 employees. Amscot Financial has been recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal as one of Tampa Bay's Best Places to Work for five years. For additional information, please visit the company's website at www.amscot.com.
SOURCE Amscot Financial
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher