|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 11:46 AM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter with certain provisions pursuant to section 127 of the Act. The Temporary Order is extended to March 1, 2013 or until such further order of the Commission; and the hearing is adjourned to February 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. for the purpose of providing the Commission with an update on the work completed by the Monitor and the Consultant and to consider whether any changes are required to the Terms and Conditions.
A copy of the Order dated December 6, 2012 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
JOHN P. STEVENSON
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks