|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 10:52 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- PennyStocks.com focuses on identifying the hottest small cap companies in today's market. We are the #1 source for the best penny stocks alerts.
Alerts for today are issued on the following stocks: SVEN, LVVV, PFNI, and USGT.
Superior Venture Corporation (OTCQB: SVEN) -- traded fairly steady on Thursday from a range of $0.24 to $0.27 on high volume. The Company is a gold level sponsor and co-founder of the China Canada Gateway and announced on Thursday that three projects from the festival are in co-development with leading Chinese studios.
You can read more about SVEN here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/SVEN
Livewire Ergogenics, Inc. (OTCQB: LVVV) trading volume was 200x higher on Thursday. The Company announced after the close that Fastrip Convenience Stores are now featuring LiveWire Energy chews at 53 locations throughout California and Arizona. The stock closed in the green up almost 8%.
You can read more about LVVV here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/LVVV
Psychic Friends Network Inc. (OTCQB: PFNI) trading volume was almost 5x higher than usual on Thursday with the stock closing slightly in the green up a little over 8%. Shares have climbed from $0.35 on December 4th to $0.472 on Thursday representing a gain of roughly 35%.
You can read more about PFNI here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/PFNI
USA Graphite Inc. (OTCQB: USGT) trading volume was more than 60x higher on Thursday with the stock closing in the green up almost 15%. The Company announced on Wednesday that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire the Gordon Creek Graphite Property.
You can read more about USGT here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/USGT
For more promising small-cap companies that look poised for upside growth, visit:
This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources deemed to be reliable and are subject to change without notice. A third party has hired and paid one thousand two hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Accordingly, certain information included herein may be forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. No representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. We do not and have not had any ownership interest in said third party of any kind.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London