|By Business Wire||
|December 7, 2012 10:52 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gl924/state_of_cable) has announced the addition of the "State of Cable and Digital Media 2012 Report" report to their offering.
State of Cable and Digital Media is one of our most well-known multicultural studies. The nation-wide State of Cable survey tracks the service, programming and technology attitudes and behavior of cable/satellite subscribers and non-subscribers. It provides crucial insights for programmers, marketers and advertisers on the TV, broadband and mobile video consumption of Black, Hispanic, Asian, and international/global consumers, as well as young millennials. This is THE definitive study about consumers and the pay TV business, often imitated and never replicated. This annual study is a "must read," providing tracking and analysis of current and emerging issues and trends in the delivery of programming and technology to the home.
Key Topics Covered:
State of Cable and Digital Media 2012 - Background and Methodology
1). Summary of Research Findings
2). Telecommunication Services in the Home, Bundling, and Monthly Spending, and Future Intentions
3). Multichannel Services in the Home: Premiums and Enhanced Services, TV Configuration and Satisfaction
4). Usage of and Satisfaction with Enhanced Digital Services: On Demand, DVR, and HD
5). TV Viewing and Programming Genres
6). OTT and Viewing on Alternative Platforms: On the Computer, on Handheld Devices, and by Streaming Content to the TV
7). Online and Social Media Usage Related to TV Content
8). Technology Profile of Respondents
9). Demographic Profile of Respondents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gl924/state_of_cable.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks