|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 10:50 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- The Calgary Parking Authority (CPA) is partnering with the Kensington , Uptown 17th and 4th StreetBusiness Revitalization Zones (BRZ) to run their second annual Holiday Parking Elves campaign. Holiday parking elves will offer two hours worth of free parking to randomly selected visitors to Kensington, Uptown 17th and 4th Street on December 8 and 15 from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
"Last year, our Holiday Parking Elves campaign was well received by Calgarians visiting these areas," said Troy McLeod, CPA General Manager. "It's a fun way for CPA and our partnering BRZs to provide an easy parking experience for our customers."
To qualify for two hours of free parking, visitors must approach a Holiday Parking Elf and request a free parking session before they make a parking payment. The elves will also randomly select visitors and offer free two-hour parking sessions on behalf of the CPA and BRZ.
"This campaign helps promote Calgary's unique and vibrant communities," said Jennifer Rempel, Executive Director of 4th Street BRZ. "Particularly during the holiday season, Calgarians are invited to take advantage of our excellent shopping and dining options."
A total of 1,500 free parking sessions will be given out by the elves during the campaign. Elves will record the time, zone number and license plate information for each patron who receives a free parking session. This information will be added to CPA's ParkPlus payment database.
The campaign aims to increase the number of visitors to these areas during the holiday season and spread holiday cheer from the CPA and participating BRZs.
Calgary Parking Authority
Public Relations Advisor
4th Street BRZ/Lilac Festival
Uptown 17th BRZ
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks