|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 10:48 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- With the 2012 holiday season in full swing, HouseLogic, the award-winning, comprehensive website for homeowners from the National Association of Realtors®, wants to inspire holiday celebrations with a chance to win a $500 gift card in HouseLogic's "Pin the Season Giveaway" on Pinterest. Now through December 17, HouseLogic visitors can create a seasonal Pinterest pinboard to help ensure a stress-free season.
"HouseLogic offers tools to help homeowners plan and organize their home projects," said Pamela Geurds Kabati, NAR senior vice president of communications and HouseLogic spokesperson. "The popularity of Pinterest combined with the incredible resources and valuable tips available at HouseLogic create a perfect opportunity for families to learn new ideas and create memories this holiday season with an extra $500."
Visitors can enter in four easy steps:
Step 1: Create a Pinterest board titled "HouseLogic's Pin the Season."
Step 2: Pin seven of their favorite holiday tips and home articles from HouseLogic.com. They can also add pins from other sites. Just include #PinTheSeason in the description of every pin added to the board.
Step 3: On HouseLogic's Pinterest page, "Follow All" of HouseLogic's boards.
Bonus entry -- Tweet @HouseLogic using the hashtag #PinTheSeason to let others know you entered.
Only one entry per person per social network will be counted. The giveaway entry period ends December 17, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET. The winner will be announced on December 20.
For more information and tips on how to make smart decisions and take responsible actions to maintain, protect and enhance the value of your home, visit www.houselogic.com.
HouseLogic is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of Realtors® that helps homeowners make smart decisions and take responsible actions to maintain, protect, and enhance the value of their home. HouseLogic helps homeowners plan and organize their home projects and provides timely articles and news; home improvement advice and how-tos; and information about taxes, home finances, and insurance.
The National Association of Realtors®, "The Voice for Real Estate," is America's largest trade association, representing 1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
Information about NAR is available at www.realtor.org. This and other news releases are posted in the "News, Blogs and Videos" tab on the website.
REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark which may be used only by real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics. Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. All REALTORS® are members of NAR.
For further information contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London