|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 10:47 AM EST||
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Fans of country artist Kenny Chesney appear eager for his 2013 No Shoes Nation Tour, according to current TicketNetwork.com sales data.
The average price paid for Kenny Chesney tickets listed on the TicketNetwork.com marketplace is currently $195, about 25% higher than the average price paid for tickets to Chesney's previous tour with Tim McGraw.
"Fans tend to grow weary if an artist tours too much, but Kenny Chesney has historically avoided that slump," says Michael Merritt, Concert Specialist for TicketNetwork.com. "He just finished a major run earlier in 2012, but his popularity keeps fans coming back year after year."
The first leg of the new tour begins on March 16, 2013, in Tampa, FL, and ends with two shows at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA, on August 23 and 24. Although currently composed of only 21 shows, more dates will be announced in the coming months, according to Chesney's website.
Special guests on the tour include Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves. The Zac Brown Band will also appear for select dates.
TicketNetwork.com average price data is as of 12/06/2012, 9:30 a.m. EST. Prices are not set by TicketNetwork.com and may fluctuate based on market demand. Show and performer names are the property of their respective owners. TicketNetwork.com does not claim any right or ownership to any of the show or performer names contained in this release. These names are strictly used for descriptive purposes and do not imply an endorsement or partnership.
Since its launch in 2007, TicketNetwork.com has helped connect thousands of live entertainment fans to the vast network of independent sellers that list tickets on the TicketNetwork® Online Exchange. The site's straightforward design allows customers to easily find, compare, and buy the most sought-after tickets to concert, sporting, and theater events worldwide. In addition to being PCI-compliant and EVSSL-certified, TicketNetwork.com offers customers a 125% money back guarantee on their purchases. TicketNetwork.com is the signature retail website of ticket software company TicketNetwork, Inc., and is headquartered in South Windsor, CT. To learn more, visit http://www.ticketnetwork.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks