|By Business Wire||
|December 7, 2012 08:22 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfh3zb/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Enterprise Search Market" to their offering.
The world is increasingly becoming digital, and adoption of file-based workflows continues to be on the rise. Structurally, organizations are constantly evolving- specialized units are spread across geographies, and information handling processes are increasingly automated in order to save time.
As a result, enterprises are having to store, process, retrieve and deliver huge amounts of information, very often on a real-time basis. To sift through such vast amounts of information- structured, unstructured and semi-structured- companies need highly efficient enterprise search solutions.
At present, the global enterprise search market is in a state of transition on account of the massive consolidation activities in the market in 2010-12.
The growing relevance of Big Data has made enterprise search highly valuable. The concept is not restricted to any one vertical as diverse end-user segments are witnessing an explosion of data, all of which has to be navigated through and used optimally for making informed business decisions. It also optimally utilizes resources that exist within the organization - if you can't find it, you can't use it.
With customers developing a clearer understanding of their enterprise search needs, the solutions too are expected to evolve in tandem.
Big Data and Consolidation Shaping the Future Course of the Market
This research service provides a detailed Market Engineering analysis of the global enterprise search market. The service ranks and explains market drivers and restraints. It also provides forecasts for revenue and unit shipments. Segment based analysis is provided based on type of installation, and deployment in search across application verticals is discussed. Regions covered include Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America and Latin America (NALA), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). The base year is 2012 and the study period is from 2011 to 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
Enterprise Search Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Market
Market and Technical Trends
On-premise Segment Breakdown
Cloud Segment Breakdown
Hot Company Watchlist
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfh3zb/global_enterprise
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London