|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 06:32 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Sky Vegas, are delighted to confirm the launch of Sky Vegas mobile casino, a new application allowing customers to play their favourite online casino games while on the move.
The application, which is set for its official release on December 6th, offers gamers an incredibly slick and intuitive playing experience on all smartphone and tablet devices. And utilises HTML-5 software to enable players to select a game, adjust settings and check their accounts with a simple swipe of the screen.
The application will be available for download straight from the Sky Vegas website, enabling players to access and play some of the casino's most popular online games, including mobile Blackjack, mobile Roulette, mobile Rainbow Riches and Monopoly Multiplier, while on the move.
Versatility is the order of the day. Games will be available to play throughout the day (24 hour-a-day service) allowing players to log into their accounts at a time which best suits them.
The application opens a new chapter for Sky Vegas, one appealing to gamers on the move as well as those playing at home. 2013 looks set to be another record breaking year for mobile gambling, which has boomed thanks to the surge in smartphone usage.
With a vast selection of games already adapted for mobile use it's no great surprise more titles are due to enter the fray in the coming months.
For more information on their mobile casino application, please visit the Sky Vegas website.
About Sky Vegas
Sky Vegas is the online casino division of BSkyB. Established in March 2003, it now boasts more than 200 games including slots games, table games, instant win games, penny arcade and community games. Sky Vegas does not accept customers from the USA and operates fully within UK law under a licence issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Sky Bet PR Manager
0113 389 5941
M: 07866 442167
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher