|By Business Wire||
|December 7, 2012 06:32 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ggqpc/2012_mobile) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "2012 Mobile Banking, Smartphone, And Tablet Forecast: Mobile Banking Gains 10 Million Users As Smartphone And Tablet Adoption Soars" to their offering.
2012 Mobile Banking, Smartphone, And Tablet Forecast
The ability to securely manage banking transactions, especially on smartphones and tablets, has become extremely appealing. Mobile banking gained 10 million new users in 2012 and currently reaches one-third of the mobile adult U.S. population. As smartphones outnumber feature phones and tablets surge, Android and Apple delivered and defined the market in 2012. Consumer adoption of mobile banking at small, medium, and giant institutions and credit unions varies by the quality of mobile services offered. This report contains an annual roundup of five-year forecasts for the U.S. consumer market for mobile banking adoption, mobile phone usage, smartphone adoption, smartphone adoption by operating system, tablet adoption, and tablet adoption by operating system.
What will mobile banking adoption look like in the next five years, and how quickly will it grow?
How fast is consumer use of tablets growing?
At what rate will smartphone adoption continue?
Which smartphone operating systems are most popular, and which will have the biggest impact on mobile banking?
What is the difference between the rate of adoption of mobile banking at giant institutions and that at midsize, regional, or community banks and credit unions?
What are potential roadblocks for consumers who have not tried mobile banking, and what can financial institutions (FIs) do to minimize them?
What are the key drivers for mobile banking adoption?
How should banks and credit unions position themselves to succeed as mobile banking institutions?
What changes can FIs expect?
- Alliant Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- New York Community Bancorp Inc.
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Bank of America Corp.
- People's United Financial Inc.
- BB&T Corp. PNC Financial
- Services Group Inc.
- BMO Financial Corp.
- Popular Inc.
- Boeing Employees' Credit Union
- State Employees' Credit Union
- First Niagara Financial Group Inc.
- SunTrust Banks Inc.
- First Republic Bank
- SVB Financial Group
- Golden 1 Credit Union
- Synovus Financial Corp.
- TD Bank US Holding Co.
- HSBC North America Holdings Inc.
- U.S. Bancorp
- Hudson City Bancorp Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ggqpc/2012_mobile
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks