|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
MUNICH, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In contrast to MBA programs, Doctorates of Business Administration (DBA) are not covered by internationally recognized rankings. Hence, proxies are needed to assess the quality of a program. The new platform Doctor of Business Administration Compass provides an overview of the five most important quality criteria:
1. Assess the research quality of the faculty.
2. Have a look at accredited programs.
3. Assess the reputation of a school.
4. How experienced is the school in teaching?
5. How well is the school exposed to executives?
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) offers executives a great opportunity: In three to four years, they can complete a doctoral degree in management without leaving their companies. In many cases, they can even design their research around a topic from within their companies so that their employer profits from the DBA studies. DBA programs differ a lot in terms of quality, however. The platform Doctor of Business Administration Compass provides an overview of more than 230 programs worldwide and guidelines on how to find a quality DBA.
The Doctor of Business Administration Compass www.dba-compass.com went online in October 2012 and provides an overview of management doctorates for professionals. It contains a database with schools and programs, background information on rankings and the difference between a DBA and a PhD as well as events and application deadlines. Further websites are: Master in Management Compass and Master of Business Administration Compass.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE DBA Compass
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London