|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
LONDON, December 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
A lot of retailers have noticed a changing trend in the way shoppers approach Christmas given the changing economy. It seems that most shoppers are keen to invest in Christmas presents for their loved ones that have more mileage - gifts that have more long-term potential and consequently offer better value for money. This is why Boutique Camping has introduced a special promotion on its selection of tents including the popular ranges of Bell Tents.
Boutique Camping is an online retailer that specialises in supplying high quality luxury tents, including canvas bell tents and other fashionable and environmentally-friendly options. Tents and other items of camping gear are among those products that Christmas shoppers see real potential in.
This is because tents can be used time and time again. Given the increasing popularity of the festival scene in the UK and abroad, it should come as little surprise that high quality and environmentally-friendly tents are top of a lot of people's Christmas lists. The promotion at Boutique Camping helps make them more affordable as presents.
Visitors to http://www.boutiquecamping.com will currently find a 10 per cent discount on all tents while stocks last. This is great news for shoppers who want to find something useful, practical and stylish to give as a present for a friend or member of the family this year.
Glamping is all the rage at the moment and it offers a really immersive experience to keen campers and to those who are less eager to rough it in the great outdoors! The glamping products available at Boutique Camping are all about bringing the luxury camping experience to more people at an affordable price.
Those who are interested in finding out more about glamping and luxury tents are encouraged to visit http://www.boutiquecamping.com and browse the online shop.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks