|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
LONDON, December 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Now is the time when most households up and down the country and preparing for Christmas and finding ways to make their interiors reflect the celebratory mood of the seasonal holidays. The team at MyHaus has introduced a special Christmas section to its online store specifically to help people celebrate Christmas in a more fun and original way.
MyHaus is an online retailer devoted to originality and quirky gifts for the home. The team has a great track record of providing fun, quirky and exciting gifts and items of homeware that are just perfect for homes that have real personality. Christmas is a time when that personality is transformed by the season!
One of the things that a lot of people are keen to avoid when they put up their Christmas decorations and introduce a few traditional and recognisable motifs is a tacky end result. This is something the team at MyHaus completely identify with, which is why they only stock products that are great quality and that demonstrate a quirky sense of style.
The new Christmas section of the MyHaus website makes it incredibly easy for shoppers to find all the bits and pieces to make their surroundings more Christmassy. Visitors to http://www.myhaus.com will find all sorts of Christmas trinkets, from Christmas cards and decorations for the tree, right through to great winter wall art.
MyHaus is also a fantastic place for shoppers to find presents and the team are experts at delivering cool and fashionable gift ideas that have great potential, both in terms of style and in terms of practicality - two factors that feature at the top of the list of priorities for most Christmas shoppers.
To find out more about the Christmas decorations and gifts available from MyHaus, shoppers are urged to get online at http://www.myhaus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher