|By Business Wire||
|December 7, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
Mobien Technologies, a leading enterprise mobility company today announced that it has been selected as a finalist for the Red Herring 2012 Top 100 Global award, a prestigious recognition honoring the year’s most enterprising and far-reaching private technology companies and entrepreneurs from across the globe. Mobien’s comprehensive suite of products enables companies to extend their mission-critical business capabilities and processes to the last mile, be it a smartphone or a tablet, for the increasingly mobile, BYOD enabled workforce.
Using Mobien’s technology, enterprises can enable their workforce to be as effective outside the office, as within the four walls of the office. Platform and device agnostic, Mobien extends any ERP, CRM or legacy application over to any carrier, to any mobile device be it an iPhone, Blackberry, or a smart tablet like Nexus 7, iPad mini.
Mobien, leading adoption of enterprise mobility across verticals
“As smartphones, tablets and laptops become ubiquitous, Mobien’s products allow enterprises to capitalize on the BYOD trend to not just enable working outside the narrow parameters of the physical office but to actually bring about process and productivity improvement,” explained Ajit Gokhale, CEO of Mobien Technologies. “Being selected by Red Herring validates that our technology is getting recognized by our customers, we are grateful and proud of this recognition. This inspires us to continue on our path of innovation.”
Mobien’s solution is adopted by some of the leading companies in the world to take their complex ERP and CRM applications to the last mile and to bring significant cost savings. Including:
- World’s largest facility management company used Mobien to save 10 percent on labor costs and improved turnaround time by 12 percent.
- Asia’s second largest Pharmaceutical company saved 25-35 percent in logistics cost. Mobien cut inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days by enabling better smartphone applications.
- One of the top 5 cement companies in the world achieved 20 percent increase in the productivity of their sales team.
Mobien Handpicked Among Global Leaders across Several Technology Categories
The Red Herring editorial team selected the companies demonstrating the most innovative technologies and business models originating from more than 1000 companies across Asia, Europe and North America. These companies are judged on a range of qualitative and quantitative metrics, including but not limited to, technology innovation, financial performance, growth criterion, management's execution standards, and potential globalization of the strategy and market share improvement.
“Mobien Technologies has performed exceptionally in its field and strongly deserves to be singled out as one of the Red Herring Global Finalists,” stated Alex Vieux, Chairman of Red Herring. “Technology companies are becoming the bright spot in the economic outlook based on their increasing role within macro-economic environments. 2012 has confirmed the sector's vibrant activity and its resilience to widespread economic problems. An unprecedented number of entrepreneurs are attempting to jump ahead of the competition and aspire to make a difference. Breakthroughs obsolete each other faster than ever before.”
Mobien Technologies is one among the top privately held companies that is included in the Red Herring Global short list for the Top100 award.
About Mobien Technologies
Mobien Technologies is a leading enterprise mobility company with focus on delivering sustainable and cost effective solutions. Mobien offers a mobile application framework enabling complex business processes and applications on mobile devices; in real time and independent of network access. From financial services to pharmaceuticals to chemical Industries, companies make informed mission critical decisions using Mobien’s enterprise mobility solution that extends key and real time business application information to their field associates.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher