|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Fiscal cliff, spa products, marijuana, algae, solar, digital files, STEM education, electric cars; this week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon. MoneyTV is the internationally syndicated television program all about money and what makes it happen, (http://www.moneytv.net), featuring informative interviews with company CEOs, providing insights into their operations and outlooks for their futures.
Free information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The television program can also be viewed online immediately at www.moneytv.net.
Featured companies on this week's program include:
OriginOil, Inc. (OTCBB: OOIL) CEO Riggs Eckelberry reported on the company's recent trip to Paris.
Mavric Media, Inc. CEO Don Smith reiterated their digital transfer technology's attributes.
XsunX, Inc. (OTCBB: XSNX) CEO Tom Djokovich announced the company would begin hosting demonstrations to potential licensee clients in Q1, 2013.
Evcarco, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EVCA) CEO Gary Easterwood Talked About the Company's Environmentally Sensitive Automobile Line.
Featured guests also include Growlife, Inc., PCS Edventures, inc., Solar3d, Inc. and Vizstar, Inc..
MoneyTV debuted in 1996 and is broadcast internationally in more than 180 million TV households in over 75 countries.
A complete menu of TV listings is available at the MoneyTV web site, http://www.moneytv.net
MoneyTV Executive Producer and Anchor Donald Baillargeon is also the host of MoneyRap Radio, http://www.moneyrap.com and the daily television program Global Financial News Minute with Donald Baillargeon.
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon television program, Copyright MMXII, all rights reserved. MoneyTV does not provide an analysis of companies' financial positions and is not soliciting to purchase or sell securities of the companies, nor are we offering a recommendation of featured companies or their stocks. Information discussed herein has been provided by the companies and should be verified independently with the companies and a securities analyst. MoneyTV provides companies a 3 to 4 month corporate profile with multiple appearances for a cash fee of $11,500.00 to $17,250.00, does not accept company stock as payment for services, does not hold any positions, options or warrants in featured companies. The information herein is not an endorsement by Donald Baillargeon, the producers, publisher or parent company of MoneyTV.
949 388 5267
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London