|By Business Wire||
|December 7, 2012 02:10 AM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) has launched a low ON-resistance MOSFET, TPN2R503NC, fabricated with the latest 8th generation process, for use in lithium-ion battery protection circuits and mobile phone power management switches. Two other 8th-generation products, TPN4R203NC and TPN6R303NC, have also been added to the line-up as successors to existing models. All three products can contribute to the reduction of device thickness and overall size and improve efficiency.
Toshiba N-channel Low ON-Resistance MOSFET (Photo: Business Wire)
1. Lithium-ion battery protection circuits
2. Mobile phone power management switches
1. Lower ON-resistance over existing Toshiba secured with the latest 8th generation process.
2. TSON Advance package, which offers good heat radiation performance
3. High avalanche resistance.
Main specifications of the new products
*Follow this link for more on this product.
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Information in the document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher