|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
ABERDEENSHIRE -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 --
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF SUCH JURISDICTION TSX-V, LSE-AIM: XEL 7 December 2012 Xcite Energy Limited ("Xcite Energy" or the "Company") Exercise of Share Options The Company announces that application has been made for the admission to AIM("Admission")of 600,000 new ordinary shares without parvalue in the Company ("Ordinary Shares"), pursuant to the exercise of share options. The new Ordinary Shares shall rank pari passu with the Company's existing issued Ordinary Shares and dealings are expected to commence on 10 December 2012. Following Admission, the Company's enlarged issued share capital will comprise 290,880,000 Ordinary Shares with one voting right per share. There are no shares held in treasury. The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 290,880,000. This figure of 290,880,000 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. ENQUIRIES: Xcite Energy Limited +44 (0) 1483 549 063 Rupert Cole / Andrew Fairclough Oriel Securities (Joint Broker and Nomad) +44 (0) 207 710 7600 Michael Shaw / Ashton Clanfield Morgan Stanley (Joint Broker) +44 (0) 207 425 8000 Andrew Foster Pelham Bell Pottinger +44 (0) 207 861 3232 Mark Antelme/Henry Lerwill Paradox Public Relations +1 514 341 0408 Jean-Francois Meilleur Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks