|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 01:39 AM EST||
PERTH, Western Australia, Dec. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Coalspur Mines Limited ("Coalspur" or "Company") (ASX: CPL, TSX: CPT) advises that it will adopt December 31 as its financial year end commencing on December, 31 2012.
The purpose of the change in financial year is to align the Company's financial year end with that of its Canadian subsidiary as it develops the Vista Coal Project.
As a consequence the Company will prepare Financial Statements and an Annual Report for the period from the July 1, 2012 to December, 31 2012. The Financial Report and Directors' Report will be lodged with the ASX on or before 31 March 2013 with the Annual Report being lodged by 30 April 2013.
The Company will hold its 2013 Annual General Meeting by 31 May 2013.
SOURCE Coalspur Mines Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher