|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 08:25 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WestPark Capital announced today that it was a primary sponsor for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at a Charity Event held at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in New York City on Monday, December 3rd.
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is dedicated to improving lives and finding a cure for type I Diabetes which affects almost 3 million Americans. Founded in 1970, they are the largest charitable sponsor of type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
"We are honored to have participated in such a worthy undertaking and we are committed to getting involved in area's in our community where we can make a difference by helping to improve the lives of those less fortunate or those stricken with disease," said WestPark Capital CEO, Rick Rappaport.
For further information please contact WestPark Capital.
About WestPark Capital
WestPark Capital, Inc., (www.wpcapital.com) is a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth sectors such as healthcare, software, technology, biotechnology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, media and telecom industries, among other categories. WestPark provides a comprehensive range of corporate finance services, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements, SIPOs and corporate finance advisory services. WestPark is committed to forging lasting partnerships with emerging growth companies and the investors who back them. Member: FINRA/SIPC.
WestPark Capital, Inc.
Richard Rappaport, CEO
SOURCE WestPark Capital, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks