|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 07:16 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Speakers with expertise in cloud computing and big data, representing Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, and other top technology companies have been added to the line-up for the Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) Summit, taking place April 16-17, 2013 in Seattle, Wash.
Registration for the BTS Summit is now open. Speakers will address a variety of cloud and big data topics as part of this two-day conference, and include:
- Peter Coffee, VP and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Roger Barga, Group Manager, Advanced Analytics at Microsoft
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist at Amazon Web Services
- Bill O'Connell, CTO for Business Intelligence at IBM
- Jean-Pierre Dijcks, Sr Principal Product Manager at Oracle
- Paul Lipton, VP of Industry Standards & Open Source at CA Technologies
- Nati Shalom, Founder and CTO at GigaSpaces
- Scott Sneddon, Director of Cloud Solutions at Vyatta
- Jason Bloomberg, President of ZapThink
- Geoff Brown, Founder and CEO of M2Mi Corporation
- Ashish Thusoo, Co-Founder and CEO of Qubole
- Miko Matsumura, Senior VP, Marketing and Developer Relations at Kii
About Business & Technology Solutions Summit
The BTS Summit conference series focus is exploring emerging technology trends and how public and private sector organizations can realize the benefits of these solutions. The 2013 conferences will focus on cloud computing, big data, social and mobile computing. To register, or for information on sponsorship opportunities, visit www.btssummit.com and join us online on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!
About SH Worldwide
SH Worldwide is a major event company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Seattle. SH Worldwide specializes in the creation, launch, and ongoing success of high tech events for companies including Microsoft, Razorfish, and many others. Visit www.shworldwide.com for more information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks