|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 07:12 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) today announced the pricing of the secondary public offering of 12,454,545 shares of its Class A common stock by Fifth Third Bank and its affiliate FTPS Partners, LLC at a price to the public of $20.10 per share. In addition, the underwriters will have an option to purchase up to 1,245,455 additional shares from Fifth Third Bank.
The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by Vantiv.
In connection with the offering, Fifth Third Bank and FTPS Partners will be exchanging a portion of their units in Vantiv Holding LLC, a subsidiary of Vantiv, Inc., for the shares of Class A common stock to be sold in the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are the underwriters of the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204 or Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or telephone: 1-800-221-1037, or email: email@example.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Vantiv is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform.
Nathan Rozof, CFA
Senior Vice President
866.254.4811 or 513.900.4811
SOURCE Vantiv, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher