|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 06:51 PM EST||
Escort, Inc., the leader in design, engineering and manufacturing of radar/laser detectors, is now selling a revolutionary new radar detector rearview mirror mount that creates the visual appearance of a fusion between automobile and radar detector.
The BlendMount radar detector mount uses no suction cups or hanging wires to keep windshield and dashboard looking clear and the radar detector appear factory installed. (Photo: Business Wire)
The innovative new BlendMount was created by northern Calif. J28 Design and is one of the few automobile accessories that Escort, Inc. purchases from an independent manufacturer.
The partnership makes sense for the company and for their clientele. The BlendMount replaces the industry standard of suction cup mounting with a rearview mirror mount that is a state-of-the-art precision instrument like the radar detectors they are designed to cradle.
“I wanted a custom mounting solution for my own use that not only provided security but also esthetically enhanced the precision equipment, the vehicle and the entire driving experience,” J28 Design President Michael Giordano said. “It also had to be easy to install and provide maximum radar coverage.”
The solution Giordano created was constructed of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum. Each finished piece is a work of art that appears as if factory installed in vehicles renowned as automotive royalty. Giordano knew his brethren, car enthusiasts who used Escort radar detectors, would require the highest standards of esthetics, precision and flexibility including the ability to make multiple adjustments for perfect placement of the radar detector.
For more information or to purchase J28’s rearview mirror mounts visit BlendMount’s website: BlendMount.com. Full descriptions and photos are also available on Escort’s website: EscortRadar.com/escort-blendmounts.
About J28 Design, Inc.
J28 Design was formed in 2005 as a design and manufacturing company. In 2006, BlendMount was introduced as their first product line with mounts for more than 30 vehicle makes including BMW, Lexus, and Cadillac. The company manufactures all the mounts in-house at their headquarters in Northern California using state-of-the art CNC milling machines. Giordano and an elite management staff oversee each step of each mount’s creation. J28 holds multiple patents for their innovative mounting systems. The company’s philosophy is to provide their customers with the highest quality parts available.
About Escort, Inc.
The Cincinnati, Ohio, Escort Inc. is the industry leader in radar/laser detectors and premium automotive accessories in North America, having sold more than 10 million detectors and automotive products.
Editor Note: Additional photos are available from Sebastien Jame at J28 Design, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London