|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:40 PM EST||
MURRIETA, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Swenson Advisors, LLP the premier provider of audit, tax and consulting services in the Inland Empire today announced the expansion of its growing practice with the addition of several new seasoned tax professionals.
"Swenson is expanding its tax capabilities with the addition of five Tax Partners and Managers through its association with Integra International," said Firm Managing Partner, Stephen G. Austin. "We are pleased to have these highly experienced individuals enhance our tax practice," said Mr. Austin. "These tax professionals have considerable experience in the real estate, technology, service, manufacturing and non-profit industries and their experience will help us to expand our client base."
In 2013, the firm celebrates 15 years in business and credits this milestone to its client-centric service platform and the ethical core values which are the foundation of the firm.
About Swenson Advisors, LLP
Swenson Advisors, LLP, established in 1998, provides assurance, tax and consulting services in a variety of industries through offices in San Diego, Murrieta and Hong Kong. Swenson is a full service accounting firm that provides services to a wide base of industries. Swenson also services clients globally through their membership in Integra International – an association of independent accounting and consulting firms around the world.
Swenson Advisors, LLP
SOURCE Swenson Advisors, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks