|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:38 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), the premier radiation oncology company, announced today that its management is scheduled to present at the Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference in New York on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 11:10 a.m. EST/8:10 a.m. PST.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available online from the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors.
The webcast replay of the presentation will begin approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for approximately 30 days.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., is the premier radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies – the CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems – are designed to deliver radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, image guided radiation therapy, and adaptive radiation therapy. To date, 667 systems have been installed in leading hospitals around the world. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com.
SOURCE Accuray Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks