|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:21 PM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Singing Machine Company, Inc. ("Singing Machine" or the "Company") (OTCBB: SMDM) is announcing the lowest price of the season on its hottest new item for 2012, the Singing Machine 4TV. Target stores nationwide will be promoting the 4TV at $49.99 (regularly priced $69) from now through Sunday, December 9, 2012.
The Singing Machine 4TV is the latest in technology from the Singing Machine Company. It features stunning design, rich sound, and plays your favorite CD+G karaoke discs. It is also the first home karaoke machine to play downloadable MP3+G karaoke songs, for purchase through the Singing Machine download store. The 4TV hooks up to any television to display lyrics on-screen and includes a microphone that puts the singer in control! Available in three beautifully bold colors, every inch of the 4TV is designed for fun.
Pricing & Availability
The Singing Machine 4TV makes a perfect holiday gift and is available at Target, Toys 'R' Us, and online through most major retailers. Suggested retail: $69.99. Visit www.singingmachine.com or www.karaoke4tv.com for additional information.
About The Singing Machine
Incorporated in 1982, The Singing Machine Company develops and distributes a full line of consumer-oriented karaoke machines and music under The Singing Machine™ and SoundX™ brand names. The first to provide karaoke systems for home entertainment in the United States, The Singing Machine is available in North America, Europe and Australia. The Singing Machine is also the first to offer digital music downloads for play on home karaoke machines. See www.singingmachine.com for more details.
This press release contains forward‑looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward‑looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management and include, but are not limited to statements about our financial statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012. You should review our risk factors in our SEC filings which are incorporated herein by reference. Such forward‑looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward‑looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
SOURCE The Singing Machine Company, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks