|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
BEIJING, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- China Finance Online Co. Limited ("China Finance Online", "the Company") (NASDAQ GS: JRJC), a technology-driven, user-focused market leader in China in providing vertically integrated financial information and services including news, data, analytics, securities investment advisory and brokerage-related services, today announced that the Company will report its 2012 third quarter and first nine months financial results ended September 30, 2012, after the market closes on Thursday, December 13, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call and a simultaneous webcast, on December 13, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time/December 14, 2012 9:00 a.m. Beijing Time. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing approximately five minutes before the call start time at U.S. +1-877-847-0047, Hong Kong +852-3006-8101, Singapore 8008-523-396, or China 800-876-5011, and the pass code for all regions is 686390.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the event through 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time on December 20, 2012 (or 12:00 p.m. Beijing Time on December 21, 2012). The dial-in details for the replay: U.S. +1-866-572-7808, Hong Kong +852-3012-8000, Singapore 800-101-2157, China 800-876-5013. Access code: 686390.
The conference call will be available as a live webcast and replay at:
About China Finance Online
China Finance Online Co. Limited is a technology-driven, user-focused market leader in China in providing vertically integrated financial information and services including news, data, analytics, securities investment advisory and brokerage-related services. Through its flagship portal sites, www.jrj.com and www.stockstar.com, the Company offers basic software and information services to individual investors which integrate financial and listed-company data, information and analytics from multiple sources. Leveraging on its robust internet capabilities and registered user base, China Finance Online is developing securities investment advisory and over time wealth management services. Through its subsidiary, Genius, the Company provides financial database and analytics to institutional customers including domestic brokerages and investment firms. Through its subsidiary, Daily Growth, the Company provides securities brokerage services in Hong Kong.
China Finance Online Co. Limited
SOURCE China Finance Online Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks