|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 05:49 PM EST||
Fitch Ratings has published an updated recovery analysis for U.S. Telecommunication and Cable companies including the following:
--Cincinnati Bell, Inc.
--Level 3 Communications, Inc.
--Mediacom Broadband LLC
--Sprint Nextel Corp.
The interactive recovery analysis worksheet is available at 'www.fitchratings.com' under the following headers:
Sectors>> Corporate Finance >> Corporates >> Research
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Applicable Criteria and Related Research
--'Corporate Rating Methodology' (Aug. 8, 2012);
--'Recovery Ratings and Notching Criteria for Non-Financial Corporate Issuers' (May 12, 2011).
Applicable Criteria and Related Research: U.S. Telecommunications and Cable Recovery Models - Third-Quarter 2012
Corporate Rating Methodology
Recovery Ratings and Notching Criteria for Non-Financial Corporate Issuers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher