|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 05:15 PM EST||
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time in its nearly hundred-year history, KitchenAid will offer hand-painted, limited editions of its iconic stand mixer for the holiday season. These special models— individually created, numbered and signed by world class graphic artist Dean Loucks— are currently available at http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/custommade for $1,899. Orders placed by December 10 will be guaranteed for delivery by December 24.
"As a functional and enduring work of art, each of these meticulously hand-painted stand mixers is designed not only to be seen, appreciated and talked about, but used in creative ways for many years to come," notes Beth Robinson, senior brand experience manager for KitchenAid. "As the ultimate version of what many consider the ultimate culinary essential, we expect it will be on many holiday wish lists."
The six original designs include Leopard, Snow Leopard and Noir Leopard; a zebra-striped Serengeti model; a floral-inspired Golden Petals design; and Shimmer, featuring the artist's signature blue flowers.
The limited edition stand mixers will be offered on the brand's tilt-head model featuring 10 mixing speeds and a five-quart capacity glass bowl with measurement markings. Like all KitchenAid® stand mixers, they come equipped with a flat beater, dough hook and wire whip, as well as the brand's unique power hub that accommodates over a dozen optional attachments from a pasta roller to a food grinder.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for cooks. Today, the KitchenAid brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. Cook for the Cure®, the brand's partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is now in its eleventh year and has raised over $8 million to help find a cure for breast cancer. To learn why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand*, visit www.KitchenAid.com or join us at http://facebook.com/KitchenAid and http://twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
About Artist Dean Loucks
Dean Loucks' passion is to create art that quickly catches the eye yet makes a lasting and perpetually fresh visual statement. His exclusive designs for the custom made stand mixers can only be found on shopkitchenaid.com. To learn more about his inspiration for each Custom Made stand mixer click here.
* Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by members of the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher