|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 05:14 PM EST||
OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) Chairman, President and CEO Pete Delaney today announced the appointment of Enogex Holdings LLC President Keith Mitchell to the Enogex board of directors.
Mitchell will fill the seat being vacated by former OGE Energy Chief Operating Officer Dan Harris. Harris retired from his day-to-day responsibilities with OGE Energy at the end of 2011 but has remained in an active consulting role with the company and as a member of the Enogex board.
"Keith's appointment to the Enogex board is a natural extension of his leadership responsibilities," Delaney said. "He continues to demonstrate the leadership necessary to shepherd Enogex during a time of significant growth and will be a valued addition to the board as that growth continues."
Mitchell was named president of Enogex in September 2011 after having served as chief operating officer at Enogex since 2007.
At the end of 2012, Harris's one year consulting engagement with OGE and Board assignment at Enogex will be complete.
"I have great admiration and respect for Dan and his leadership. It has proven invaluable to our company," Delaney said. "I want to thank him not only for his service to OGE throughout his career, but also for this year of transition service. We wish him the best."
In addition to Delaney and Mitchell, the Enogex Holdings LLC board includes Sean Trauschke, Chief Financial Officer of OGE Energy, and Robb Turner, Senior Partner and co-founder of ArcLight Capital Partners.
Enogex is a subsidiary of OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) with minority interests held by affiliates of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC. Together with its subsidiaries, Enogex owns and operates more than 8,700 miles of gathering and transportation pipeline, nine processing plants and 24 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity in Oklahoma and Texas. It has more than 2 million net acres dedicated, primarily in the Granite Wash, Cleveland Sands, Tonkawa, and Cana Woodford plays. More information about Enogex can be found at www.enogex.com.
SOURCE OGE Energy Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher