|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 05:06 PM EST||
SAUSALITO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Tours.com announces the partnership with FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard for everyday uses, including travel. The FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard is issued by First California Bank, member FDIC, and is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. Anyone may apply for the FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard at www.tours.com with a simple 1-2-3 step online application. No bank account is required and no credit check is needed. Cards are delivered in 7-10 days and once activated are ready for travel.
"We're always looking for great value-added services for travelers," said Maria Polk, President of Tours.com. "We provide information on destinations and packages through a network of over 100,000 travel agents. It's our goal to always be on top of new venues and ideas for travelers, sightseers, families, honeymooners and more. The FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard allows people to travel safe and smart. Security is a big concern with travelers today, so the FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard is ideal for people who don't want to carry cash and want to share money with their family while traveling."
Key features of the FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard:
- Travel more securely - The card features the MasterCard Zero Liability policy, protecting cardholders against unauthorized charges.
- More flexibility for travel - Don't carry cash or checks. Use ATMs, shop in stores or online, use for car/hotel reservations, dine and more.
- Load money nationwide - Thousand of locations like Green Dot®, or use Western Union® or MoneyGram®.
- Manage with any mobile phone - Simple text messaging allows you to check balances.
- Share money card-to-card - Get a card for a family member and manage those cards online or by phone. For example, you can send up to $3,500 to another card for $1.00.
- Health Card Discounts - The FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard comes with the WellCard Health Discount card allowing you to save 30-80% at the time of service, accepted at 450,000 doctors and facilities.*
"We looked at prepaid cards to try and find one that really worked for our customers," said Maria Polk. "We chose FlexClear for its range of features and flexibility. For example, a great use for FlexClear is to get a card for you and your spouse, load your travel cash budget onto the main card, then share money with your spouse as needed. We also see people getting cards for parents' anniversaries or use to send family on a honeymoon."
The FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard is available now at www.tours.com.
Tours.com since 1995 - The Official Directory of Tours & Vacations Worldwide. Tours.com has a deep and searchable database of vacation and tour companies searchable by company name, destination and/or activity. A comprehensive one-stop Resource section, plus the Find A Travel Agent Specialist search allows one to search for travel agents with in-depth knowledge in their chosen specialty.
*The Health Discount Card is not a service or benefit offered by First California Bank or MasterCard®.
This card is issued by First California Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Tyburn Group is a registered MSP of First California Bank.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2175173
T: +1 415.786.9109
M: +1 415.332.7916
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London