|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 03:45 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Is the U.S. growth in energy production outstripping consumption? Find out more on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, from 9:15 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST as Adam Sieminski, Administrator of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), discusses the long-term outlook for U.S. energy production and consumption out to 2040. Each Friday, C-SPAN's "America by the Numbers" segment features information from the federal statistical system. The program highlights the trends and allows the public to call in or email their views. More information on previous C-SPAN programs is available at http://www.census.gov/newsroom/cspan/.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.
Contact: Public Information Office
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London