|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 03:42 PM EST||
PLYMOUTH, Wis., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sartori Cheese announced today the details of its Twelve Days of Christmas Facebook promotion. Each day, from Saturday, December 8th through Wednesday, December 19th, the company will host a new contest over its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sartoricheese.
Daily, Facebook fans of the company will be presented with a new challenge or activity ranging from recipe creation to Sartori trivia. Prizes will be awarded daily and will vary from small collections of wedges to Limited Edition Gift Boxes and even a half wheel of Classic Parmesan.
In all, the company plans to send nearly 100 prizes over the course of the twelve day promotion. "We are very fortunate to have a great following on our Facebook page," says Associate Marketing Manager, Ryan Gillespie. "We look at this as a great way to share the holiday spirit and a really fun way to say thank you to our fans."
Sartori has been producing artisan and premium cheese for seven decades for Specialty, Retail, Ingredient, Restaurant and Food Service markets. Based in Plymouth, Wisconsin, Sartori has an impressive array of award winning cheese noted for innovative approaches and consistent top quality across their entire line. For more information, please visit www.sartoricheese.com or call us directly at 800-558-5888.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London