|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 02:11 PM EST||
KIMBALL, NE -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- GEORGE RISK INDUSTRIES, INC., (OTCBB: RSKIA)
The Board of Directors of George Risk Industries, Inc. have announced that the Corporation will make a Special Year End Dividend payment to all persons who are listed as shareholders of its stock as of December 16, 2012 in the amount of $.22 per share.
George Risk Industries, Inc. is engaged in the design, manufacture and sales to distributors and OEM manufacturers of custom computer keyboards, push button switches, burglar alarm components, pool alarms, thermostats, E-Z Duct wire cover and hydro sensors. The company has representation in the United States, Canada, Asia and EMEA.
Ken R. Risk
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks