|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 12:41 PM EST||
VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ, FRANCE -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- At its Annual General Meeting held on 6 December 2012, the Bonduelle Group announced its project for a new managerial structure.
For the Bonduelle Group, 2011/2012 was marked by solid internal growth, a significant return to profitability, and three promising acquisitions, demonstrating both its resilience in a difficult economic climate, and its growth ambitions while its international developments gather pace.
This important phase for the Group will involve making changes to its organisational structure in order to adapt to the new dimensions of its activity and to its development projects.
The Group will now be organised around two geographic regions -- European Area and Outside European Area -- each with their own distinct characteristics and approaches, and 4 business units:
- Bonduelle Long Life will cover all of the Group's canned and frozen food activities in Europe for the Bonduelle and Cassegrain national brands, as well for private label brands, in the retail and catering sectors. It will be managed by Philippe Carreau, who until now has been the General Manager of Bonduelle Conserve International.
- Bonduelle Fresh will cover all the Group's ready-to-use fresh vegetables, fresh-cut salad, and prepared salad activities in Europe for the Bonduelle brand and private label brands, in the retail and catering networks. It will be managed by Pascal Bredeloux, who until now has been the General Manager of Bonduelle Food Service.
Outside European Area
- Bonduelle Americas will cover all canned and frozen food activities in North and South America for the Bonduelle and Arctic Gardens brands, and private label brands, in the retail and catering sectors. It will be managed by Daniel Vielfaure, who until now has been the General Manager of the Bonduelle Group.
- Bonduelle Development will cover the Group's activities and development in the rest of the world, particularly in Eastern Europe for the Bonduelle and Globus brands, and for private label brands, for all technologies and retail networks; it will continue to be managed by Benoît Bonduelle.
The four General Managers, Bruno Rauwel, Human Resources Manager and Grégory Sanson, Financial Manager, will join Christophe Bonduelle, the Group's Chief Executive Officer, to form the Group's Executive Board.
The appointment of Daniel Vielfaure, who spent two successful years as the Group's General Manager, highlights the strategic importance of the Americas region for Bonduelle, as well as the Group's ambitions in this part of the world.
More efficient and more simple in how it works, with very little interference between business units, and based around short decision-making processes, this new organisational structure will enable dynamic relations to be created particularly between retail and catering professionals. It will increase self-sufficiency in the teams, making them more flexible and more capable of adapting to the specifics of each market. It will also allow the Group to pursue a whole host of development projects covering various technologies, geographical regions and distribution networks.
This new organisational structure should be introduced at the beginning of 2013, to be fully operational by 1st July, which marks the start of the financial year 2013/2014.
CP_Nouvelle organisation_EN.pdf: http://hugin.info/143377/R/1663193/539310.pdf
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher