|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 12:39 PM EST||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased common stock of Gold Resource Corp. ("Gold Resource" or the "Company") (NYSE: GORO) between January 30, 2012 and November 8, 2012. The lawsuit, which was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, alleges that Gold Resource issued false and misleading statements that caused its stock to trade at artificially inflated prices. Specifically, the complaint alleges the Company failed to adequately disclose known production problems at its El Aguila mining project during that time. On November 8, 2012, Gold Resources informed investors that it would be restating its financial statements issued on March 31, 2012 and June 30, 2012. Gold Resource's stock price fell significantly on the news and followed a previous drop of more than 30% on July 19, 2012 when the Company partially revealed the problems at El Aguila.
If you purchased Gold Resource common stock between January 30, 2012 and November 8, 2012, and suffered a net loss on those purchases you have the legal right to petition the Court to be appointed a "lead plaintiff." A lead plaintiff is a representative party that acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Any such request must satisfy certain criteria and be made no later than December 24, 2012. Any member of the purported class may move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff through counsel of their choice, or may choose to do nothing and remain an absent class member.
Investors who are interested in serving as lead plaintiff or who have questions concerning their legal rights may contact Michael I. Fistel, Jr., Esq. (email@example.com) or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks