|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 11:24 AM EST||
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerplate, the leading event hospitality partner to North America's premier sports stadiums, entertainment venues and convention centers, is proud to once again play hospitality host at the Miami Beach Convention Center for the 11th edition of Art Basel Miami Beach, the nation's most prestigious art exhibition. For the expected 50,000 guests, Centerplate has enlisted its top culinary talent to prepare a hospitality program that reflects both the artful spirit of this event, as well as the flavors and flair of Miami.
Centerplate has bolstered its Miami Beach team with more than 25 culinary and 500 service professionals to help facilitate world-class hospitality for the art world's elite. Centerplate is planning on serving over 75,000 meals to the exhibition's 50,000 guests, with services ranging from catering VIP events to managing a number of upscale restaurants throughout the five-day event. Once again, Centerplate is proud to also have been selected by Art Basel to cater all events occurring in the Miami Beach Botanical Garden.
"We are proud to support the local economy and tourism industry for the 11th edition of Art Basel Miami Beach and are dedicated to the Miami and Miami Beach communities," said Nick Tierno, Centerplate's General Manager of the Miami Beach Convention Center. "We know that Art Basel draws an amazing crowd from around the world, with refined taste, and we're thrilled to help Miami Beach make an incredible impression on this influential group."
More than 250 leading galleries from North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa will take part in Art Basel Miami Beach, showcasing works by more than 2,000 artists of the 20th and 21st centuries. The exhibiting galleries are among the world's most respected art dealers, offering exceptional pieces by both renowned artists and cutting-edge newcomers.
Centerplate crafts and delivers "Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." in over 250 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America – annually serving over 100 million guests. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 15 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 12 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. The company was recently named the fastest growing hospitality group in the country by Nation's Restaurant News. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London