|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 11:21 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO and MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Actions are taking place across Canada on December 9th & 10th to demand freedom for security certificate detainees Mohammad Mahjoub, Mohamed Harkat and Mahmoud Jaballah and an end to immigration detention.
December 10th marks the 10th anniversary of Mohamed Harkat's arrest under an immigration security certificate. Mr. Mahjoub will be in court to end his 12 and a half years of immigration detention. Bill C-31 - which will see more immigrants detained for longer periods - will come into effect at the end of the same week. December 10th is also International Human Rights Day.
Full press release: www.supportmahjoub.org/10Dec
Justice for Mahjoub Network
514 222 0205
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher