|By Marketwire .||
|December 6, 2012 11:18 AM EST|
LONDON, ENGLAND and BAIE VERTE, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Rambler Metals and Mining plc (TSX VENTURE:RAB)(AIM:RMM) ("Rambler" or "the Company") announces that all resolutions were duly passed at the Company's annual general meeting held earlier today.
A copy of the Report & Accounts will be available on Rambler's website: www.ramblermines.com.
Forward Looking Statement:
Some of the statements contained herein may be forward-looking statements, which involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Without limitation, statements regarding future plans and objectives of the Company are forward-looking statements that involve various degrees of risk. It is important to note that the Company's actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Rambler Metals and Mining
George Ogilvie, P.Eng.
President and CEO
709-800-1929 or 709-800-1921
Rambler Metals & Mining Plc.
+44 (0) 20-8652-2700
+44 (0) 20-8652-2719 (FAX)
Seymour Pierce Limited
Stewart Dickson / Jeremy Stephenson
+44 (0) 20-7107-8000
Pelham Bell Pottinger
Charles Vivian / Daniel Thole
+44 (0) 20-7861-3921
Ocean Equities Limited
+44 (0) 20-7786-4370
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks