|By Elizabeth White||
|December 6, 2012 09:02 AM EST||
SYS-CON Media (@SYSCONMedia) is adding energetic sales representative(s) in the Silicon Valley area to sell Cloud Expo (@CloudExpo) exhibitor space, sponsorship opportunities, and "high demand" online advertising packages for multiple events and online publications.
Prior technology sales experience is a must for passionate candidates with a solid track record!
Must have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills and preferably existing relationships with our valuable partners/customers in the area for over two decades.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to careers (a) sys-con.com.
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Big Data Expo (http://BigDataExpo.net), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), and Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (http://events.sys-con.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?