|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 08:30 AM EST||
Devon IT, Inc., a leader in thin client software, hardware, and cloud computing, announced today the availability of two new white papers focused on successful implementations, challenges, techniques, and software used in VDI implementations.
“Cloud Computing for Small Business” focuses on issues facing smaller companies and organizations as they look to leverage hosted desktops, cloud computing, VDI, and thin clients. “Learning in the Cloud: How Virtualization Is Revolutionizing K-12 Education” offers details on how school districts are using thin clients to help promote interactive learning while containing IT costs. Both white papers are available from Devon IT at http://www.devonit.com/thin-client-education/what-is-thin-client-computing#whitepaper-downloads.
“Organizations using VDI typically have questions and also want to gain new experiences while implementing best practices,” explained Joe Makoid, President of Devon IT. “These new white papers focused on VDI are one way we help people directly involved with VDI gain insight into how virtual desktops are being used in particular cloud computing environments.”
Devon IT recently announced a strategic alliance with Acer. For more information about Acer thin client solutions visit www.devonit.com. To contact Devon IT about thin client computing and virtual desktops, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 757-4220 or toll-free at (888) 524-9382. For more information about Devon IT DeTOS™, Echo™, and VDI Blaster™, please visit www.devonit.com/software. Follow Devon IT on Twitter @DevonIT.
About Devon IT
Devon IT, Inc., (www.devonit.com) is a leading cloud computing company that offers thin client software and virtual desktop solutions. Devon IT's products offer users in various industries and environments greater IT security, enhanced manageability, improved reliability and lower costs. Devon IT is also the creator of patented VDI Blaster™ (www.vdiblaster.com), a software suite that transforms PCs with hard drives into virtual desktops The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania with offices in London, Shanghai and Bangalore. Read Devon IT's technical blog, "Thin Tank," at http://www.devonit.com/blog.
All company, brand, or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. #VDIchat is registered with Twubs.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks