|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) shares surged 7 percent on over 61 million shares traded Wednesday. The company has reported that it plans to cut 11,000 jobs which will result in a $1 billion fourth-quarter charge.
Find out more about Citigroup including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/C
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX) shares declined over 15 percent on nearly 10 times the average daily volume Wednesday. The company has reported that it plans to purchase both McMoRan and Plains Exploration & Production Co. for a total of $9 billion.
Find out more about Freeport-McMoRan including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/FCX
Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) shares surged 11 percent to a seven-month high Wednesday after announcing a sales deal with China Mobile. China Mobile will sell a Chinese version of Nokia's Lumia 920.
Find out more about Nokia including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/NOK
Pandora Media Inc. (NYSE: P) shares of the internet radio provider plummeted 17 percent on over 19 million shares traded Wednesday after projecting slowing revenues and a loss for the fourth quarter.
Find out more about Pandora Media including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/P
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher