|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 08:13 AM EST||
OTTAWA, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - An email suggesting a discrepancy between Canada Post corporate and private postal outlets has resurfaced. Canada Post wishes to remind customers that this email contains misinformation and should be deleted immediately.
All automated post offices - corporate or dealer - use the same retail point-of-sale system software and will charge the same rate for the same service. With over 6,000 post offices across Canada with convenient hours of operations, Canada Post is the country's most accessible network.
During the holiday period:
- 25% of the year's retail transactions will occur during the holiday season.
- Canada Post expects to deliver up to one billion cards, letters and parcels in Canada.
- An additional 75,000 kilograms of mail will be flown daily; 10 tractor loads of mail will be moved daily by train; and the number of trucks carrying mail will grow to 1,330;
- Close to 1,000 seasonal workers will join the 69,000 people already employed at Canada Post this season;
SOURCE Canada Post
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?