|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 08:10 AM EST||
TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- TheDirectory.com, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SEEK) an emerging leader in the Local search space, today announced that is has expanded its Local search platform with the re-launch of www.DentistAppointments.com and www.LocalPhysician.com.
TheDirectory.com founder and CEO Scott Gallagher stated, "We're very pleased to be closing out 2012 with the highest revenue level in the history of our Company. We're equally as excited to finally have our multi-site integrated directory platform live in several new markets with the re-launch of www.DentistAppointments.com and www.LocalPhysician.com. The new sites have over 130,000 Local business records available. Going forward we'll be rolling out the new platform over new sites every month, thereby expanding our business model into new categories outside of our core group."
Gallagher went on to say, "While we experienced growing pains during the year that prevented us from fully reaching our goals, 2012 will be our third consecutive year of double digit top line growth and the best year our Company has ever had. We were also excited to have been approached by a $100 Million Company owned by a $20 Billion fund regarding a possible acquisition transaction at this stage of our development. While no deal we could accept materialized, we identified certain overlooked areas of opportunity during the process that we fully plan to exploit heading into 2013. With these talks now over and our fiscal year ending last week, we've refocused our efforts on completing our financial statements to remove the stop sign on OTC Markets.com as soon as possible and continue the process towards becoming a fully reporting Company in early 2013."
About TheDirectory.com, Inc.
TheDirectory.com is a diversified Local and Vertical Internet search company that owns and operates a network of Locally targeted, category specific, search destinations anchored by its Local business search engine www.TheDirectory.com, other sites in the network include: www.LocalPhysician.com, www.Chiropractor.net, www.Therapists.net, www.DentistAppointments.com, www.Dietitians.net and many others. For more information see the Company's financial statements and related filings on www.OTCMarkets.com.
Certain statements contained herein are "forward-looking" statements (as defined -- Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). TheDirectory.com, Inc. cautions that the statements made in this press release constitute forward-looking statements and no guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from projections in forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at time the statements are made.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London