|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
CALGARY, Dec. 5, 2012 /CNW/ - WestJet will host an Investor Day in Toronto, Ontario, on Thursday, December 6, 2012, where investors and analysts will hear presentations from WestJet's Executive team.
Media are invited to attend Investor Day or listen via webcast. The presentations start at 8:30 a.m. and are scheduled to end at 12:30 p.m. EST.
|What: WestJet Investor Day|
|When: Thursday, December 6, 2012, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST|
|Where: Bombardier Aerospace, 123 Garratt Boulevard, Toronto, ON|
A webcast of the day's presentations will be available in the Media and Investor Relations section of westjet.com or at the following link:
Please note that this URL will not be active until just before the presentation is ready to begin. The webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
Media note: Due to security procedures at the host facility, media are asked to confirm attendance in advance by contacting Robert Palmer, WestJet manager of public relations, at email@example.com
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, offering scheduled service to 81 destinations in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Powered by an award-winning culture of care, WestJet has pioneered low-cost flying in Canada. Recognized nationally as a top employer, WestJet now has more than 8,700 WestJetters across Canada. Operating a fleet of 100 Boeing Next-Generation 737 aircraft with future confirmed deliveries for an additional 35 Boeing Next-Generation 737 aircraft through 2018 and plans to launch a low-cost regional airline in 2013, WestJet strives to be one of the five most successful international airlines in the world.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher