|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
LONDON, December 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Rugby World Cup 2015 Pool Allocation Draw took place in London yesterday and as a RWC 2015 Worldwide Partner, Land Rover played a key role in the official proceedings. Richie McCaw, as the captain of the current reigning champions, delivered the iconic Webb Ellis Cup to the draw in an England 2015 branded Land Rover Discovery 4, alongside England Rugby 2015 ambassador Will Greenwood. Following the delivery of the iconic trophy, the draw determined each pool for the tournament which is hosted in England in 2015. The captains and coaches from each of the 12 directly qualified teams were also in attendance and commented afterwards on their pool alongside Land Rover ambassadors Will Greenwood and Lawrence Dallaglio.
Land Rover has a well-established relationship with Rugby and as well as supporting Rugby World Cup 2015 in England, the company also partner The British & Irish Lions Tour to Australia 2013, Premiership Rugby in England, Top 14 Orange in France as well as the 2012 Shanghai Sevens and Emirates Airline Dubai Sevens in 2012.
SOURCE Jaguar Land Rover
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher